I must say, I am overwhelmed by all the awards! It is just amazing to me to be awarded another. This time by the lovely lady, Lady Barefoot Baroness. I am delighted that she even considered me for the award. If there is anyone who is “Inspirational” it has GOT to be this wonderful lady herself. She is inspirational with her writing, her daily life and her love of art. Creating it too! Her ability to project such a positive attitude is absolutely wonderful. My thanks to Lady Barefoot Baroness!
The rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
1. I am enjoying my new puppy, Shadow, VERY much! He has been a source of laughter and enjoyment from the moment he came into my home!
2. Very rarely do I stay angry longer than a few minutes, and of course, in those moments when I am no longer angry, cuz I am over it, I never understand why the person I was angry with is still MAD AT ME! What’s the deal? I’m over it.
3. I love playing Scrabble.
4. I LOVE roaming around in an office supply store or in that area of any store.
5. I love the sound of birds singing.
6. Secret wish: Bungee jump Will I do it, NO WAY.
7. I wish I were more artsy/crafty. I suck at it.
The following blogs have been inspiring to me: