Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I’m cowgirliz, aka Liz, Lizard, Lizzie B. You may pick up on the fact that I am a body worker, also known as massage therapist for horses, people and anyone else that needs my help. I’m also a part time philosopher, amateur psychologist and occasional horse trainer. Think existentialist meets horse girl. I have no idea who or what came up with the idea for horses, but I am sure glad they are part of my reality.
Just Another Day Out West is a way for me to share what goes on in my day.
Topics may include:
- The rural life that I lead (lots about horses)
- Being on a gluten free diet, how I do it and why
- The fun and frivolity (HA!) of having a small business and being a body worker
Content may be delivered with all sincerity or may include humor, sarcasm or just plain bitchiness.
Here are the rules:
- If you don’t like what I have to say or how I say it, you are welcome to leave.
- In my stories I may change names to protect the innocent. I am unlikely to protect the guilty; instead I may include contact info and a home address.
- All writing and photos (unless otherwise noted) are things that I have created. Please ask me before you rip them off. Really though, if any of my Junior High, High School or College English teachers see this, remember who I am and how much I procrastinated and hated writing they are likely to have a stroke. If I recall correctly my entire year of 9th grade English consisted of bargaining with Mr. Tunnel to get more time on every single writing assignment. Eventually they were all turned in, and I passed the class. Barely. So, if my writing seems juvenile and somewhat uncreative, like a 12 year old could do better you know why. Who would want to steal that?
- If you do rip me off without proper permission and credit, I will track you down and exact payment in some form or other. Maybe money, maybe blood, maybe sweat, maybe your first-born.
IRL I can have a serious potty-mouth. I am challenging myself to keep the language clean here, although no guarantees that I won’t ever swear here.